Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jennifer Aniston and Me


So I'm at a training session with Glenn and we're doing traveling lunges with two 20 lb. dumbbells (backwards and forwards), traveling wheelbarrels (he holds my feet, I walk on my hands) and several other upper and lower body exercises. Another guy is working out in the gym at the same time, jamming to his iPod (I understand) and groaning a lot from exertion (I don't quite understand cuz that's not my style). Outta nowhere, he says to me that I've got great arms, "better than Jennifer Aniston." Well, I'm no expert on Jennifer's arms so I google imaged her to find out what she's got. Now we all know. (And for those who don't know, that's not me pictured with her, of course.) I really wasn't sure what to make of the comment, but I guess she's sporting some nice guns, so I'll take it as a compliment.

No comments: