Thursday, August 19, 2010

The purple posing suit

Last night, I paid a visit to the lady who is sewing my posing suit. She had it laying on her couch when I walked in and it caught me by surprise because I had forgotten exactly what it looks like. I recalled the great shade of purple, but I didn't remember the fabric's sparkliness. It looks awesome. Her living room was strewn with other suits in progress which was quite a sight. She has clients from all over the country, many of whom are very accomplished bodybuilders and require ultra glam work. She definitely delivers. It's obvious that her glue gun gets heavy use from all the rhinestone decorations. I went into her bathroom and slipped on the suit, this time wearing the bottom properly, unlike last time when I had it backwards, not that there's much difference between the front and back. She had slipped some pads into the top, so I get a little help in that department. When I came out, she attached the strings from the top to some hooks on each side of the bottom which is the single styling difference between a bikini and a posing suit. The bottom is extremely hiked up to meet the strings which is part of the look. In other words, it's about all the exposure that's legally allowed. I'm becoming okay with that. After I changed out of the suit, I gave it back to her so that she can add the rhinestones since we confirmed that the sizing is fine, even though I'll be losing more weight. I have another appointment on Sept. 11 to pick up the finished work. Then I can practice in it and post a picture here. I have to say that I felt semi comfortable in it, but I'll feel better once I shed some more pounds.

No comments: