Sunday, October 3, 2010

Looking ahead...

I'm sorry to report that the competition photos have not been posted and based on how long it took to post the March show results (I just checked), it might be another few days. I guess I screwed up by not having a family member snap a few shots. I just figured that the show photographer had the best angle and would capture the best picture. For the Buffalo show, I'm definitely assigning my husband the task.

From what I've been told, the rules for posing are more flexible at the Buffalo show because it's a different organization that's sponsoring it. I might find a better opportunity under those conditions. In any event, I'm all signed up, so I'm going to do it. What's 3 more weeks of training and dieting?

Tomorrow, I return to the gym.

No comments: