Thursday, October 21, 2010

1 Day Left

I weighed 100.8 lbs. this morning.
I've practiced my posing.
I've got my food all weighed, measured and packed.
I'm ready for Buffalo, my final competition.

All I need to do is keep my head in the game and nail my posing. The show starts at 1 p.m. on Saturday with what's known as the pre-judging which actually is the real judging except that the winners are not announced. That happens during the evening show which starts at 6 p.m. on Saturday. So it's a full day of tension, basically.

This time, I plan to eat more intelligently leading up to the competition. I did a bad job of that last time and I don't want to repeat those mistakes. I even plan to eat an entire big Snickers bar 10 minutes before I go on stage for a super energy boost. Last time, I ate a few bites about 30-45 minutes before going on stage. I missed the mark with both that quantity and timing.

So I'm secure with my plans and I'm going after this show as a true competitor, not a completely inexperienced, fogged-out beginner. I hope I can deliver on my intentions and report some good news here later Saturday night.

No comments: